Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new

Hi everyone,
    I already have a website but i want to make 2 new ones. I do not know if i need a sun domain or an add domain. I want the site to be completely a seperate website for completely different product. I have seen the tutorials but do not understand them. Do i need to purchase a new domain for 19.95 us or is it free if i go to add domain?
    Please can someone explain to me step by step what i must do in the control panel and then what i must do on the website builder. I have already finished the new site on bluevoda and set up a folder called 2nd website

Re: Confused!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi .. if you want to make entirely independent domains from your main domain then yes, you purchase your new domain names through voda host and then you add them on in your control panel .. then when creating your pages you will publish them to this new directory that is created when you add on a domain .. those files will be in that 2nd folder you made and you will publish to public_html/newdomain --- put your domain name there, the one that is created when you add on the domain ..

a subdomain relies on your main domain .. it would also include your main domain in the url .. would look like this .... subdomain.maindomain.com
    subdomains are free .. main domains or domains are not free, although when you first purchase your voda host account they do give you one free as a joining bonus ..

an add on domain is simply domain.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: I am new

Justyna..if you want a new website, totally independent from the other one...you should register a new domain. After you register the new domain with Voda Host, you need to point DNS servers to VH. Then, go to your cPanel and add the second domain in Add a Domain. Here, you create a new folder: public_html/newdomain. This is the folder you will publish your files for the new domain.
      Hope it helps :)

www.xposite.com

Comment

Working...
      X