Request for a review and assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for a review and assistance

Hi, please could you post comments about my site www.mycyprusplace.com and suggest any ammendments, the things i need assistance with are, when i do a google search using the words my cyprus place i cannot be found when i search mycyprusplace google finds me but the result is displayed as
    Index of / - 3 visits - 01:25
    Index of /. cgi-bin/. Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.mycyprusplace.com Port 80.
    www.mycyprusplace.com/ - 1k - Cached - Similar pages -

my description in my page properties looks ok and i'm pretty sure all my pages are named correctly and all my links appear to work.

All help greatfully accepted.

Cheers Stu

Re: Request for a review and assistance

Hi, I just stopped in and saw your photos overlapping your words, you may want to slow down your marquee some as well. Your go buttons are a little off centered..I will check back later for a longer..you'll get there
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi, this is what i see in FF & G/Chro (image below). This may also help.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin View Post
        Hi, I just stopped in and saw your photos overlapping your words, you may want to slow down your marquee some as well. Your go buttons are a little off centered..I will check back later for a longer..you'll get there

first thing that came to my notice
        Get 16,000+ Twitter Followers and make money
        [/COLOR]Rob Reviews - Natural Weight Loss Lose Weight Now

Comment

Hi Stu,
          On my Firefox:
          Most pages have side-scroll & sorting that out will eliminate the "Go" buttons problem
          On the "Things to do" page the photos overlap the text...try 'Wrap Text' maybe
          B U T.........looking good,
          david
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Our website is www.doggydroppedit.com. Please have a look and tell us what you think. When I look at it from home everything looks fine, but I'm having friends/family tell me that the text is overlapping in some areas. Thank you.
            Sharon/Marc

Comment

Hi Sharon/Marc -
              Yup, 'fraid so...on every page all the text is on top of another! :(
              needs re-doing - sorry
              david
              Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by doggydroppedit View Post
                Our website is www.doggydroppedit.com. Please have a look and tell us what you think. When I look at it from home everything looks fine, but I'm having friends/family tell me that the text is overlapping in some areas. Thank you.
                Sharon/Marc
                Ditto with the needs re-doing. You are also hijacking another members thread.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                X