X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperlinking need help

hi here is my problem
    i have an index page and am able to publish it without any problem
    i have a list in the index page and want to link each line to a different page and i have wriiten the link as follows

subdomain is the place where i published the index and harry is the profile where i have to point the link to .i am able to see the pages individually when i type the url in the adress bar but not when i click on the link

my second question is i would like to create seperate folders for each name in the subdomain is it possible ,and publish the "name .html" to these folders
    can any body suggest a solution to my problem and thanks in advance.

Re: hyperlinking need help

Make sure the Http:// hyperlink in your BV page properties is typed in exactly the same ending with a".html" before publishing select tools and verify your links. If they are validated then publish.

A sub-domain is a folder in your "public_html" goto the subdomain folder double click and then create folder.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks for the reply i have typed in these forms

when i verify both the statements it says the url not found.i dont know where i am wrong

Comment

Hi suresh,

Quote: "i am able to see the pages individually when i type the url in the adress bar but not when i click on the link"

That indicate the hyperlink text you type in for the link is faulty.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

One thing: do not link to ...public_html... You publish in BV to public_html for your main domain but do not use it in a link.

Is mysite.com your site? Is your subdomain named "subdomain"?
          If not, it's hard to help without knowing your URL.
          Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
          Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
          Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Working...
          X