Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ta-Dah! I'm finally finished but for tweeking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ta-Dah! I'm finally finished but for tweeking!

This is a big one with lots of stuff so if you've got the time, I'll do the tweeking. The one thing I've noticed but can do nothing about at the moment is the sound tracks on the videos are not in sinc. It must be my computer as any of the software I've tried makes no difference. Will keep searching for the solution! Thanks for comments in advance.

mrsmaxxx

P.S. This too is my first one.

oh! Here it is:

Re: Ta-Dah! I'm finally finished but for tweeking!

Hi there, It needs to be centered and is quite a bit long..Go all the way down and get rid of the 2 (click here to edit) links..
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

None of the links to your "InternetRetailCenter" (your affiliate "store") work properly, and it is likely due to incorrect coding being applied .... and possibly the actual configuration of your "program" itself.

Back to the site comments, though: Personally, it is obvious that much is in need of improvement, from the layout to the technical execution. If this is the type of rudimentary website you have been taught to produce, you will only attract the limited market share that this appeals to. I wonder what it was that "sold" you on the concept/the program in the first place, since it is nothing new, completely unprofessional, and the material themselves "unproven" (if not already outdated) and less than credible to the majority of potential clients.

Don't want to pop your balloon, but it takes more than a supposed refined pitch to play the game well......
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

This might help!
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X