Site update...please review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site update...please review

Hi guys i just updated our company website in the past week, so i'd be very interested in your feedback, let us know if you think it needs any changes, improvements,font style, layout, column,ect. at the moment i'm not so happy with the menu bar, looks a bit too formal...i'd prefer adding a menu bar with the option of having a drop down menu, but since i haven't used bluevoda site builder is it still possible to add bluevoda menu bars/navigations to other web builders.

Thanks alot guys.

Kamalifestyles is the best dating coach for men that offer specialty courses in knowing how to flirt with new women, make endless conversation...

Jay

Re: Site update...please review

Hi, haven't had a full look around, but would change the music on the most of the video page. Something more neutral.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hey Jay,

Sorry Chris but I have to disagree with you on that. I think the music is great, and fitting for the sort of energy you want to create. I think it gives it a sort of hype that is very important to create when starting a new business. Clubs don't play neutral music.

Personally, I like the website and the style. I think a good idea is to add pictures to the testimonials page or testimonial videos (didn't see them).

The video of the woman on the home page is better, although it sorta sounds like she has a cold. The setting is better but she sounds too rehearsed and unnatural in her speech.

Overall, the look has improved from your previous design =)
      Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Sorry Chris but I have to disagree with you on that.
        Ah! That's the idea of the forum.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Hylith, glad you like it, i will put some photos in the testimonial page from our seminars, should help make it look more appealing. I'm thinking of changing the menu bars from lowercase to upcase, the font i used was arial black so what you think? Also i want to fill up the column on the right hand side but at the moment i don't have any ideas yet. Anyone any suggestions what else i could put there?

Thanks again guys.

Comment

I think the image on the book seems a little too stretched, vertically. The testimonial thing on the home page is pretty good. I would take an easy on the highlighting in red and not use it for every new section. Someone once told me there is nothing more unprofessional looking that too many highlights. So I would play around with some of it, but some of it looks good.
            Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Yea Hylith was thinking of doing something with the highlighted text, will get to work on it now. As far as the book cover is concerned it actually made it myself without using the bookcover software. Whats the best software for creating Bookcovers? I want to create a professional book cover like the following.

Comment

I like it! That must've taken you forever to build. Its easy to read and navigate.

Comment

yea i put alot of work into the site over the past couple of weeks, still feel there's alot more work to do. At the moment we only got 1 products for sale which is not enough. But we are still in the early stages of improving our service so we'll just have to work extra hard and wait patiently.

Thats for the reviews guys :)

Comment

No music for me.

Comment

lol! what you mean no music?

Comment

Looks Good ..Good job
                        Sharon Chajin

Comment