No announcement yet.

Paypal, Soholaunch, and subscriptions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal, Soholaunch, and subscriptions.

I am on my way to opening a subscription based website and I am interested in using Paypal as my method of accepting payment. In order for me to sell my product in an appropriate manner, there is certain information I need to collect from each of my subscribing customers. This information includes things such as desired content, name, e-mail address, etc. I am interested in creating a custom form that utilizes a Paypal payment button rather than a submit button. Is this plausible? Is there a better way to do this in soholaunch? Please help!!!!

Thanks!

Account ID: zjlljslq

Re: Paypal, Soholaunch, and subscriptions.

You can customize a from in soho yes to do this.. and use your own paypal buttons and bypass the cart area totally if you wish by using the custom includes, or you can create a form and attatch it to a product and use the cart to checkout.. now i dont think that the cart will allow you to rebill for subscription in the later method.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

What would be my best approach to creating a custom form for doing this? I think I saw on one part of the soholaunch program I can generate the txt view of the forms I already have made. Can I just cut out the code for the submit button and enter the code for the paypal button?

Thanks!

Comment

You will need to create the form with soho form maker.. else you will have to have and upload your own scripting.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X