Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need review weight loss and health products site

Hello everyone

I am very new here. Just a day ago I finished publishing my website. If you will do the honour of reviewing it, that will be lovely.

www.downsizeyourself.com

Thanks

Re: Need review weight loss and health products site

looks good, however the blue on the black is hard to read..May want to change that.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

I didn't go past your homepage but theses are my thoughts so far: Unfortunately I don't like the Flash on your homepage as I find it too distracting so I blocked it out with NoScript which puts a big white space in the middle of your page. I find the colours really pleasant and balanced. However, your blue writing on a black background is very hard on the eyes - I'd suggest some sort of box with black on white - or a button - anything but what you have there at present. Your menu fits in with the colour scheme but perhaps blue writing on the menu options would be easier to read than white? You may have already tried it and decided white was better. If not, it may be worth a try. Apart from that, it's a nice site
      www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
      www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
      www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

I like the green and blue mix of colors. I would center the website and maybe fix the video a bit. The colors sometimes make it hard to read. The overall design seems pretty good. =)
        Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Working...
        X