Deb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deb

I am also having problems linking my pages together. All said published in pop-up, but, index page comes up, and other 3 pages won't when I click on (4 pages total) I have watched the tutorials several times, and just don't get it. My domain is www.dougtherugbugmemorial. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Deb

Hi and welcome ... Okay...

you are not linking your pages correctly ..
    here is what I found when I visited your page

firstly, your domain .. is written like this

your very first page must be named, saved and published as index - this you have done ..

the links to other pages on your website must include your domain name and then the name of the page followed by the .html in all cases unless you have added a contact form or form of some sort, which then, the page extension will be .php instead of .html

so if you named a page sugar .. the link would be

you name, save and publish as sugar and apply the link as written above ..

have a read of my blue voda website building tips - this may give you a better understanding ..

Good Luck .. you can do it .. remember to change all of your pages to reflect the correct links ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for your answer. I really believed the Blue Voda ad that said anyone can do this easily. I'm pretty computer literate, and watched all tutorials many times. There just isn't anywhere to go for answers, that I can find. Only posting these questions, and hoping someone may answer. Could you tell me why my index page cannot be accessed from any other of my pages. Also, why do only a couple of my pictures show up on the published pages. Again, thanks for your help-I'm really getting frustrated, and wish I'd never started, but, having paid already, can't just let this go.

Comment

One more quick question-should I add .html when setting the navigation bar on my index page?

Comment

Working...
        X