• Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve

she is really shivering and wet her pants !

Comment

$30,000 in debt for each and every American man, woman and child.. and this is only part of funds allocated in the last 9 months and unaccounted for?

The tragedy is that small dbas and businesses by the barrelfull have been denied credit and financial assistance necessary to their survival because of balance sheets that could not pass the exacting demands laid upon them.

It is now crystal clear that virtually all those with financial power over them, from their bankers up through the ranks to the government agencies that regulate them, have done not nearly as good a job with their own books as had mom and pop.

What a shame. What a disgrace.
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Give out that kind of cash, but don't know where it went. Just incredible....and alot of people want the gov't in control of more of their lives. They need to start their own country and let us keep ours.
        Dave

http://www.midnightsunastro.com

Comment

America has strayed far beyond the imagination of the Founding Fathers when they spelled out Freedom and how "our" Government was supposed to uphold, protect, and defend that Freedom.

It was never intended that Government felt free to dictate to the people what freedoms they would enjoy, or to what degree. Apparently our freedoms are only for today, insofar as Government enslaves our tomorrow with complete abandon ... "free" from reproach and personal accountability. It seems the ultimate freedom is to work for Government where you are free to act without responsibility, and when you get called on the carpet you can honestly reply that you have no idea what is going on and that you were just doing what you were told, just doing a small job as assigned. Sounds something like a mantra overheard in Nurenberg.

Depressing, to say the least! I am not one think a slick talker who has a sense of stage presence will prove to be one to change things either. A new title and position does not make for effectiveness --- he will always be an "outsider" with a personal agenda he has successfully hidden from the masses whom he has lured into false confidence and vaporous high hopes.

I agree with Ken: the real economic power of this country holds itself to a higher standard, and it would be wise to support this reality as much as possible before it all falls apart!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

In 1976 I visited the then Yugoslavia. I was astounded by the level of security in the airport - armed army personnel everywhere and even armed passport control staff. (I come from Ireland, where even the Police are unarmed - despite this being 7 years into the Northern Ireland conflict.)
            I had truly arrived behind the iron curtain! I was astounded to learn that I would be required to carry my identity documents with me wherever I travelled and that I would need to report to the local police station on arriving in each town.
            It was so surreal, almost like a B&W spy movie from the 60's. I remember thinking how privileged I was to come from the West, where our freedom to travel, not be intimidated by armed security forces, and anonymity was sacrosanct. I silently thanked all those (including many members of my own family) who had given their lives for those freedoms.
            Imagine my surprise when I was told recently that I would by required to submit to a police background check, having my fingerprints taken, and submit my entire itinerary for a short business trip the USA. I was also told that if I should vary from my itinerary I should inform the state department of my whereabouts.
            Who was it who said that "anyone who is willing to give up personal freedoms for the sake of security deserves neither" ??
            And as for, "punish the crime not the freedom" ?? What has happened and where will it end? If we are already willing to give up the very freedoms for which our forefathers died, surely the war is over? And I leave it to you to decide who won.
            MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
            Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
            www.princess-bride.co.uk
            Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Working...
            X