Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to link together pages ? Need help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to link together pages ? Need help !

I'v started with Bluevoda yesterday, most of the things on the site works as they should, BUT when im tryin to link together pages it does not work.
    : ( I have played the tuturial videos sevral tims without any answers
    I have not yet payed for the domain name but it's coming as soon as i get things to work, or do i have to have it on the (world wide web PAYED) just to link some pages together... For example ,if there is a "gallery button" on the site i want it to link to the other page where i have the pictures..
    Can someone pleace help me

Im from Sweden so there could be some wrong spelling's hope you understand anyway

Leppson81********.com

Re: How to link together pages ? Need help !

Blue Voda Web Builder Tutorials
    BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

Originally posted by poindexter View Post
      I'v started with Bluevoda yesterday, most of the things on the site works as they should, BUT when im tryin to link together pages it does not work.
      : ( I have played the tuturial videos sevral tims without any answers
      I have not yet payed for the domain name but it's coming as soon as i get things to work, or do i have to have it on the (world wide web PAYED) just to link some pages together... For example ,if there is a "gallery button" on the site i want it to link to the other page where i have the pictures..
      Can someone pleace help me

Im from Sweden so there could be some wrong spelling's hope you understand anyway

Leppson81********.com
      You can not link your pages with out a domain name or hosting account with VodaHost to publish your pages to. Pages have to be published before they will link.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

So what you meen is that i cant see how the final result will look like, untill ihave my website one the net ? I meen if i want to check that everything i running and linking as it should then it is not possible untill i'v payed....

Comment

yes :)
          www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Working...
          X