Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost Done; Re-host and rebuild

Hi All,

This has been a lot of work and midnight oil. I was tranfserring the old site that was going nowhere to VodaHost. Nearly done with a few blank spaces etc. to finish, but close enough to show you. I live in beautiful Scotland now, but it is about my country which I left 12 years ago.
    Give your thoughts.

Re: Almost Done; Re-host and rebuild

Hi Chris - really, REALLY nice & I KNOW how much work you have done here!!
    Not enough time to go through the whole site - just made a quick random flick & did find one small thing:
    On your "Western Cape & Cape Town" page you have a link: 'Cape Town' (next to the stunning photo) The linked page (titled, I think) Cape Town Accommodation has a lot of side scroll....as I said, a very small thing!

...and a personal observation/comment/suggestion even: It is such a big site, SA is such a big country so I wonder about some people who may have heard about a particular spot/area they would like to know more about. They don't know where this place is exactly so they don't know which area link to try....follow me? Would it be such a big thing, then, to have a 'search' facility in the site? For example, I know I have many distant relatives living in Kraal Rock - where do I find out more?
    but - well done
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Great Job, That is 1 place I have always wanted to go to..
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Awesome job! Your site is beautiful! :)
          Yusheeka Davis - Credit Report and Score Expert Providing Free Credit Report Audits
          http://www.start-fresh-credit.com

Comment

Congratz Chris, nice color scheme and layout. Your hardwork really shows. I would suggest changing the page logo though or improving it. Sorry, being a logo designer it's something I am starting to become picky about.

But overall your work is beautiful =)
            Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Thanks Robert, I take your point and was wondering about the exhausted leopard. Any suggestions? I've filled in your contact form.

Comment

I didn't receive anything, do you mean on my website? I just tested it and it went through twice, now I am worried lol =P Could you try again for me please.
                Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Working...
                X