Change the font color...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the font color...

I need to change the font color in the shopping cart product search text area and the button text "browse catagories". I've seached through all the files but I can't find the file that would have this in it to change the color. Here is the site: www.tomahawk-sales.com the first search in the "full inventory catalog" page. It's too light and people would have a hard time reading it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Change the font color...

I was looking through the directory with the FTP tool. I just can't see this item to change the font color. I'm thinking it's an css file, but could be wrong. If anyone is familiar with this and can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much!

Comment

For line-by-line instructions, use the link in my signature to browse the Soholaunch Support Forums (which can be found easily) so you do not make an error in changing your font color.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yes its in the css folder of the TEMPLATE you are currently using.. however.. you can change them somewhat in the soho cart area of the admin.. display.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen, I've tried to change the font colors in the shopping cart admin display. However, they do not change the fonts that I have described... I'll look in the template css. Thanks again for your help...

Comment

Working...
          X