Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback for Credit Consulting Company ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback for Credit Consulting Company ...

Hello All,

So I think I've done a pretty good job with building my website all by myself using BlueVoda! I have to say I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE this software. It just can't be beat anywhere else on the planet. In fact, I almost paid nearly 3 times the cost for something not nearly as newbie-friendly or resource rich (if that makes sense, lol). So anyway, I just have to say "THANK YOU to VodaHost for providing such a wonderful tool for business owners such as myself - Thank you!"

Now to the feedback, lol! I'm finally done tweaking and re-tweaking the site. The only thing I haven't done yet is make it visible to the search engines by adding keywords, meta tags, or submitting it, etc. But I just want to make sure it's consumer and navigation friendly, free of English & Grammar errors, as well as very informational to my visitors and easy for them to find the information they're looking for. Please take a look and let me know what you think! My website address is: http://www.start-fresh-credit.com

And you can also leave feedback directly from my website at: http://www.start-fresh-credit.com/feedback.php

Thank you for taking the time out to visit the site and provide your feedback. I really appreciate it! Take care! :)
    Yusheeka Davis - Credit Report and Score Expert Providing Free Credit Report Audits
    http://www.start-fresh-credit.com

Re: Feedback for Credit Consulting Company ...

I think the design is great, but like most things there is a few bugs that need to be worked out.

I would center the page using the center option in the page setup. I think you will need a place to put the jumpto bar inside the page or it may create a horizontal scroll if you center it.

Some of the header text is overlapping the body text in a few sections. I could four places. Not sure if you see it, but I am using firefox.

I think your design is excellent, being a newbie you got off to a great start =)
    Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Originally posted by Hylith View Post
      I think the design is great.........

I think your design is excellent, being a newbie you got off to a great start =)
      I agree....& from the quick scan I only had time to make I could not see any obvious grammar/spelling boo-boos :)
      Using Firefox - no real problems
      Side-scroll - just a tad...for me nothing to worry about,
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thank you both for your feedback! I'll definitely take your advice! Also, if I center the page, will it center all pages or will I have to go into them separately? I'm almost sure I'll have to go into them separately but that's okay.

I also noticed that someone from this forum submitted a contact form, but unfortunately, the fields were blank because my form needed to be corrected which I've already done. I had to go into my site log from the CPanel in order to see where the most recent traffic came from, lol. But thank you for that and please resubmit the form if you needed anything.

Oh and one more thing ... for some reason, I'm getting the autoresponder that my visitors are supposed to be getting when they submit a form. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I'm using the built-in form processor in BV. Thanks a bunch! :)
        Yusheeka Davis - Credit Report and Score Expert Providing Free Credit Report Audits

Comment

Does anyone know the answer to the BV autoresponder question I asked before? Anyone???

Comment

All your pages (well the ones I tested) open in NEW windows. This is a bit off putting and unproffessional especialy as you have put together a well thought out site.

If you can get that sorted out, I'll look in again and have a good look around.

Darren
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

I think you did a great job and it appears very professional.

Other than what has already been mentioned, this sentence appears somewhat blurred to me:

Stimulating World Economy One Credit Report At A Time ...

Again, great job!

Comment

What can I say? I like it but I hope I never have to use your services lol
                www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
                www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
                www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Working...
                X