Feedback Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback Please!

Would appriciate any comments or feedback on my new site.

Thanks,

Danielle

www.pismocreekrv.com
    Danielle

Re: Feedback Please!

Hello Danielle,

The website makes the idea of visiting very warm and relaxing. I think overall it's a great design.

Some things to tune up.

* I suggest centering the page using the centering option in the page setup (can access by right clicking or in menu).

* Some of the picture quality is either low or jagged. This might be because you tried to alter and change pictures in BlueVoda. I suggest altering using a different program to fit the required size (such as photoshop or something else) then placing it pre-ready. Using Bluevoda handles creates a very pixelated image.

* For some reason the "directions" page took a long time to load (especially the background), might want to look into that.

Overall it's a nice webpage, and gets the job done. Might look into a logo or something to improve the header. Great Job!
    Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

I like the sandy background although as Hylith said, the pic can take a while to load. Overall, a great looking site.
      Bob

Age brings not wisdom, but perspective — It allows one to look back, with fond regret, on temptations resisted.

Comment

Good Job..Looks like fun
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts and suggestions. I know I have some issues with loading the background pictures. I have resized the other pics with the resizing tool that BlueVoda suggested on the Amenities page to 600X400. I will try your suggestions and hopefully it will help. Work in process that's for sure.

Danielle :)
          Danielle

Comment

Working...
          X