Newbie From London UK - How Can I??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie From London UK - How Can I??

Hi everyone at Blue Voda......and a very good afternoon to you all from London - UK.

Well what can isay....... an absolutely fantastic site that I merely stummbled over whist travelling the w.w.w. in desperation for an easy to use, web page designer programme.

My current position is that, I am in the process of setting up an ebook web business - not yet trading ....or more to the point not yet set up period!!

That is why, I am thrilled at the whole clarity and supportive nature of your web site and everything that lies within it..........congratulation to everyone!!

I have recently obtained a registered domain name both in .com and .uk through two different hosting companies.......If only I had Known about Blue Voda a month ago!!

My point is this ....how quickly would I be able to transfer my .com domain name ( I was given to believe that there is a time restriction on tranferring in the first 30 days?)...... with a view to receiving hosting services from you goodselves.

Moreover, once I have set up my web page with the Blue Voda hosting services, would I also be able to upload my page to another hosting service if I so desired, or must hosting come from you and only you.

Thank you for tho opportunity to post in this Forum and have my initial queries answered.

Phew!----- I am now off to read your numerous tutorials and view your extensive video help tools........I can't believe that the're all free!!! .....

'God' it gets better by the minute no wonder I'm feeling so excited. I thought that I would have to trawl for months over heavy and difficult programming techniques, before I could be up an running with a credible and artistc site.....but now it appears NOT SO!

Every continued success to you all......its very well deserved.

At this rate I may well become an affiliate I feel so positve lol

Take every care and my sincerest wishes to you all

Peter

Re: Newbie From London UK - How Can I??

Transfering you domain name is very easy from our end. Please click the below..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X