review please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• review please

I would love any input / advice on the website I just completed.

thanks!
    Heather

Re: review please

Isn't it usually 3D not 3d? The thumbnails under 3c cad are way too big and take forever to load. If you check the properties, they are 1169px × 675px (scaled to 120px × 69px) so I'd make the thumbnails the scaled size (120 x 69). They'll load much faster.

Otherwise, the site looks pretty good.
    Bob

Age brings not wisdom, but perspective — It allows one to look back, with fond regret, on temptations resisted.

Comment

I liked it! They did load a little slow however..May need your services! Ha ha
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

i like the layout very nice , they also loaded alittle slow for me.
        www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

thank you Bobsch. i made the pixel changes and now it is much faster. not sure how i missed it.
          thank you SCajin!! Anytime ya need me I'm sure I could help.
          Faeini---thank you, thank you.

I appreciate everyone taking the time to check out my website. It's great to get feed back.
          Heather

Comment

Hello Heather,

I would suggest centering the page as it leaves a large white space on the right of the screen of high resolution users.

I would also put something in the footer at the bottom of your pages as it looks a little bare. Copyright, name of who made the website or something.

I would suggest cloning the first page with the contact information on the left and mark. The pages seems to jump around (as does the contact information) when I load a new page. The text content might look better if justified to the left (possibly) than being centered, and then centered within it's space (again you only need to do this once on the first cloned page, then you can just move the text box around or change the content within the box after.

I would also try changing the text within the navigation bubble to white and see how that looks.

Overall you have a nice website, with a good general design. Just needs a few tweaks here and there and it will be vastly improved.

Good luck!

BTW to clone a page, click file => new page => then clone page
            Much easier than trying to move everything around to the same spots
            on new pages.
            Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Working...
            X