Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello There

Hi Everyone,

My name is Lona de Jager from Johannesburg, South Africa - Truely the most beautiful and wonderful country in the world.

I have decided to open up a Non Profit Organization (NPO) for underprivilidged children with the passion to see them achieving their dreams by providing them with an education that we were so blessed to receive.

I'm a white, 29 year old, life, love & passion driven female and this is my God sent purpose, dream, passion, goal, fire and I can go on and on.

I can already see the 'Passion to Learn' and look on these childrens faces. I dream about them and what to teach them. How to be a roll-model, teacher, mother and best friend to every single one.

I'm starting with nothing in monetary value, but the Dream, Vision, Passion (word I'm very Passionate about,lol) and Mission WILL be a beautiful success and WE WILL SEE THESE CHILDREN GRADUATE IN THEIR DREAM FIELDS OF STUDY AND BE AMONGST THOSE WHO WILL RUN THIS COUNTRY!!

I would appreciate any advice, support, challenges, contributions or whatever you as OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY would like to ad to this magnificent dream. Make sure to check in by any means, telephonically, mail, email, faxes or why not come and visit us personally?!!

Here is where it all begins and I KNOW THIS IS ALL GODS WORK!!!!
    MAY WE, AS HIS ANGELS, ACHIEVE AND EXCEL IN WHAT HE HAS SET OUT FOR US TO DO!!!

We Thank You and We Love You
    HOUSE DESTINY
    Lona De Jager
    lonasa******.com
    +27781506788

Re: Hello There

Hi Lona,

Welcome to VodaTalk.

Not to worry! There are a lot of members here who are dying to do
    their good deed for the day and everyday.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: Hello There

Hi Lona, welcome to Vodaland enjoy and have fun ......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Working...
      X