Finally got my site up and running:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my site up and running:)

Feel free to check it out. ...the address is www.phrehistechnologies.com and Im very happy with blue voda and the vodahost team for giving me the tools to created my website. Thanks again vodahost, I coiuldnt have done it as hassle free without your help.

Great software....

regards,

Saen

Re: Finally got my site up and running:)

I'm not sure!! I do know that you need nav bars on every page..
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

same here not sure what to think , the animation is a bit annoying but thats just how i am about that type of stuff on a website i'm going to be reading, alittle hard to read with stuff moving around ^_^. i didnt care for the music and yes need nav bars on all pages.
      www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Congrats on having the website up.

Not sure if intended but there is some code showing top right side of header something like this {90, . You probably forgot to close tags or it's outside the tags or something. I am viewing with firefox on a MAC.

I agree with the others about the flash elements. Less is definitely more IMHO. It makes it harder to read things.

I usually prefer to click to have music start playing especially on a home page. When your music started my volume was way up and it scared the .....
        That being said I do have the music auto start on my podcast page. So I think the choice is yours.

I wish you well with your website and music endeavors.

Cheers,
        Tamara
        moviemedic

Comment

what do you mean when you say nav bars SChajin???

I dont understand nav bars, can you please explain. Thankyou for your opinion.

Comment

Didnt you like the music faeini????

Thanks for your opinion about my flash anims, Ill work on changin it.

Comment

Appreciate your pointers Tamara!

hi,
              thanks for pointing out those points, and Ill try n work out my tags n reduce the flash anims I think, or rearrange them, one of the two.

...excellent

Comment

Re: what do you mean when you say nav bars SChajin???

Originally posted by saenfreahtal View Post
                I dont understand nav bars, can you please explain. Thankyou for your opinion.
                the "Home" "about Me" ect. menu , on every page so you dont have to use the back button.

also what helped me design my site (that still in the works) is drawing it all on paper each and every page that way when you go to do your real layout you have the main image you want already in front of you.
                www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Hello sir, I have some suggestions to help you with your website.

* Too big and moving - The footer at the bottom is much too large, and the header is a bit big in my opinion as well. The animations in both are a bit too much and if it were me I would cut them out (just like the About page).

* It's too bright - there are too many highlighted things and too many different colors for me. I would lessen the number of both.

* Centering is your friend - yup, the page would probably look better if centered, on my screen I see a HUGE white space to the right of the page.

Overall, you have a structure but you need to stick to it more and try to make it more simple and clean. Keep it up!

*Header = top part of page with your logo etc.

*Footer = bottom part of the page

*Centering = right click your page on BlueVoda => click "page properties" => then click "center in browser" in the "General" tab

Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Hi, many of your pages are very slow to load due to the images. Some are running into meg sizes & are in a BMP format. (Not good for web pages)
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                    X