Domain redirect Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain redirect Question?

I purchased a new domain called - MontgomeryDowdle.com - from a different provider than VH

I have pointed the domain name servers from the other provider to my VH servers

I would like the domain name of -MontgomeryDowdle.com - to show up in the browser window without the extension after .com for my current domain with VH which is (incsource101.com)

If I do an addon domain with - MontgomeryDowdle.com - will there be a further extension after the .com ? Is there any way to avoid this so the page shows just - MontgomeryDowdle.com - in the browser window?
    .Thanks for any suggestions.

Bob M

Re: Domain redirect Question?

Hi Bob,

You are only allocated one cPanel for every hosting account so the domain that you first registered with VH will remain your main domain irregardless of how many new domains you purchased and addon.

Once you have added on your new domain in "ADD-On Domain" in cPanel,
    scrolldown and redirect to "MontgomeryDowdle.com"
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

You can put in for an account reset with the new domain.. dont know if theres a charge for this .. put in the support ticket and ask.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

Working...
        X