Php Fusion Set Up Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php Fusion Set Up Please Help

Ok can anyone please help with php fusion i cant find help how to install it ok i put all the files and if here is omeone who knows wat to put int othese boxes cause i dont know Welcome to PHP-Fusion setup

Write permissions check passed

Please complete the following form and click Next. Database access settings Database Hostname: Database Username: Database Password: Database Name: Table Prefix:so what am i supposed to put in here cause i have now idea

Re: Php Fusion Set Up Please Help

You need to create a database for the script to use.

Login to cpanel and go to the mysql page.

Create the database, create a username /w password, and then connect the username with the database that you just made.

Now you enter it

Database Hostname: localhost
    Database Username: username you made
    Database Password: password to usename
    Database Name: Name of database connected to username

All keep in mind, on mysql database names and usernames, it is: your cpanel username _name you entered.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

what do i do if it says Unable to establish connection to MySQL
      1045 : Access denied for user 'ajcppmyl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) i have no idea what to do i did all the thing i am suppose to do i asked people from bluevoda they said use fantastico even if php fusion isnt in fantastico

Comment

you need to make sure you are entering your password. It says (using password: NO), which means either when you ran the install, you didn't enter it, or the install file isn't picking it up.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X