My first web site - reviews appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first web site - reviews appreciated

This is my very first web site, would appreciate comments regarding content, spelling, colour etc., or any suggestion for improvements, and thankyou to Blue Voda for making it possible for an amatuer such as myself to build my own site. http://www.herbzthatheal.com

Sina

Re: My first web site - reviews appreciated

Hi Sina,
    Great site and you have done a great job of putting it together.
    I have just 2 points;
    1, your products & uses link from your resources2.html page is not working
    2. Your contact me button opens my outlook page and lets me see your email address. This is never a good idea, as it will attract spam. Try using a form made in BV forms or get advanced blue voda form processor, if you have difficulty with it, Navaldesign can upload it and do your form for a small fee. I have had it done and it works perfectly.
    I hope this is of some use to you.
    Well done, regards,
    MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
    Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
    www.princess-bride.co.uk
    Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

hmm Home remedies opens up in another windo and i think the yellow background could be tone to a more warmer color but thats just my option also your template moves alot through out the pages.
      www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

I like the content of your site...I may be visiting it soon. The yellow was a little hard on the eyes wehn it first opens up but that is all that I noticed that I would change.

Comment

Hi Sina,
          not enough time to go through everything but immediately noticeable is the side-scroll:
          Home: not much
          Products, Shipping, Order: none
          BUT...Home Remedies: really big!! & opens in a new window??
          david
          PS -the yellow is OK for me & traditional colour of China LOL
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi Sina

Nice site!

As others above have said, softening the yellow would be a good idea.

Your pop-up pages were opening in narrow windows and I couldn't see the whole page.

Your information on your homepage all sounded good and in general your site looks good.

Comment

Working...
            X