In place of Mailman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In place of Mailman

I started using Vodahost last summer and I must say, I love it. So much so I convinced the school where my daughter goes to switch. It is a small school, but they rely on email lists that parents can email to in order to inform classes (the school has about 56 students.. not big)

I explained how mailman worked and was hapy to get them set up.. but.. it has been removed so I am not sure what to do. PHPlist does not have the email to a list feature I need.

I am wondering if there is other freeware someone knows about that can do this?

BTW, I have asked if Vodahost could enable it for me, but I need alternatives in case it cannot happen. The school's old host will be turning it off soon!

Please help!

Re: In place of Mailman

I have the same question and it looks like this question was posted some time ago. I would like to set up an e-mail discussion list. Phplist is an e-mail announcement list (one way). Is there already something available on Vodahost that I can use? Can I install Mailman? Thanks in advance for your help.

Pierre Clark

Comment

Working...
    X