Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodahosters please review the site

Hi everyone,

Still putting some finishing touches but I think I have done 75% of it.
    Let me know what you think.

http://www.bonuscamp.com

Re: Fellow Vodahosters please review my site

From what I saw....Looks good
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

At first I liked the layout as it is a bit different but the more I looked through the pages it looked like a format that might be hard to maintain if the site gets much bigger. However, it might work (I've been wrong before).

A few things I noticed straight away were these:
      - Select "Forum" and it takes you right out of the website. I'd suggest that you make the link open up in a new page.
      - Select "PokerNews" and the menu on the lefthandside disappears.
      - I'd make the title a bit more consistent. I suggest starting each title with "BonusCamp -" then put the name of each page after. i.e. BonusCamp - About U
      - I also find the adverts in the blurb section under your header really distracting and ruin the look anyway. Is there a better place to put them?

As an aside the large golden box on the top RHS of each page is really only used on your homepage. The rest of the time it is just a great big gold box sitting at the top of the page and making it look a bit unbalanced. As another suggestion (yeah sorry another one) have you tried swapping the location of this box with the menu on the LHS?

Looks nice though. You're at the worst stage I reckon when having put so much work into it already, some silly sod comes along and suggests you move it all around.
      www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
      www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
      www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

@ SChajin thanks
        @ Muzza already changed one or two things, thanks a lot...

Comment

I like the colors and the scheme, but the top seems like the navigational buttons or menu is broke into two different parts, this makes it a bit confusing and look a bit scattered.

I like the golden colors, reminds me of making money. I guess that's what you were going for. =D
          Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

hi very body

Comment

Originally posted by Hylith View Post
              I like the colors and the scheme, but the top seems like the navigational buttons or menu is broke into two different parts, this makes it a bit confusing and look a bit scattered.

I like the golden colors, reminds me of making money. I guess that's what you were going for. =D
              Thanks about complimenting me on the colour scheme, however my split menu is an original and I have gotten lots of compliments for my originality. I guess I will follow the majority and live the menu as it is. Thanks for your review though...

Comment

Working...
              X