X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• encountering problems

aloha-

jonathan wolf here at www.dragonflutesrising.com

1) can't seem to center text and images automatically. was under impression that if you add elements and place them on the left margins, they would be centered when published. this is not working, and i have ticked the 'center in browser' option on the page props. should i have anything in the page headers in HTML?

2) all new text fields added since 5/15/09 have been published with a gray box around them. this gray box does not appear in the site builder page when i add the new text element. this is baffling me, as it did not occur before in my other text fields.

3) wanting to have people visit site and pay to download music tracks. was told to check out maian music script. have checked into it but cannot seem to set it up in my site.

all else is well, and i am very happy with the site so far, and all the help here at blue voda and voda host.

namaste!

Re: encountering problems

1. A page is constructed from the top left corner down, but the elements are placed exactly as you want them to appear. That way, the entire page moves to the center with all elements remaining in their proper positions. Possible problem: You've set your page to be 960px wide--I bet the video element on the first page, for example, goes past that width. That'll cause trouble. And lock all the elements before you publish.

2. On your About page the header "Dragon Flutes Rising" has a hex value of #C0C0C0 for the font color with no hex value for the background--that's why that one appears properly on the black background. On your other pages, it's #C0C0C0 for the font and #FFFFFFF for the background, which is white. Highlight those on each page in BV and use the font background icon to "Reset Background."

3. Can't help you there.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

cannot find the *font background icon* to *reset background* i tried erasing color #FFFFFFF in the html code, but did not help..

Comment

The tool bar may be positioned elsewhere on your screen, but next to the text color icon is the background icon. The tan color on the square is what the background on my page is; your color may show white or otherwise.

Comment

wow, thanks tom. finally got it. now on to the script for the music...

thank you so tremendously!!

Comment

:)

Comment

Working...
            X