X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Review

www.tufnufkennels.com

Re: Site Review

If I stumbled upon this site, I would abandon it immediately!

WAY too dark a theme, and the contrasting colors are offending.
    Use of all capitals is rudimentary and offensive to all Visitors! Think about it: don't you want people to actually be able to read this without eye strain???

Header needs a lot more thought and effort put into it..... why don't you try using the tools Blue Voda has built-in, like the LogoMaker, and some other effects? (provided you change out and lighten up the color scheme!)
    It looks like you did this whole site in 5 minutes. There is nothing alluring whatsoever .... no pictures, no graphics to entice - nothing.

Give it another whirl, Boss!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi, bit hard on my old eye's.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi,
        apart from what's already been said..........
        1. on your menu buttons you need to be consistent: either all caps or all not
        2. from the following pages there is no link back: "Growing Up with Dogs" -
        "CCDLUSA.com" - "CCDLUS.com" - "WWKC" - "Contact Us"
        3. do you REALLY want your Email and phone number so easily available?

seems like you have some work still to do?!
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

The site filled with capital letters does cause strain to the eyes, most people would probably be turned off by the first page.

I suggest not using a pure black background for your cause. A pure black background seems to work well for designers, video/media sites, and kind of related sites but it doesn't mix well with your content.

The header seems a bit bland I would put a little something extra into it. I think lighter colors are needed =)

It's a decent layout just needs to tweak it up. =)
          Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Any reason why there has been no response to Comments above, or no changes made to your site?
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X