Check out my website please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my website please

www.sarbliny.com Thanks. Appreciate it. PilotBen.

Re: Check out my website please

Hey there,

I like the header font, it's quite nice. The site layout is pretty good, but you might want to try some sort of different background, a gradient or something.

The vertical scroll on the pages is too long, it goes ways beyond the content, might want to fix that. Couldn't find anything else, but I just took a quick look. =)
    Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

A lot of work, obviously.

I think you can delete the bold effect in your navigation, as the color change is enough to indicate active links (the shifting positions make your site look elementary and unpolished).

If you intend to include US shoppers in your market, you may wish to revise some of your Content, especially when it comes to Sizing and Payment methods. There are better methods to making a "cut-out" of a ring sizing rule which can be translated into an accurate standard ring size (the European sizes mean nothing to non-Europeans, so I suggest you merely focus on absolute measurements: 105mm, 90mm, etc.).
      And, you need to "introduce" your intent much clearer on the PayPal page .... are you intending to reassure customers, or to explain that you have chosen Paypal as your method of payment?

I would seriously consider making some vertical definition to your page edges, to make it appear more like a real "page" than simply elements 'floating' over white space. You will find that this helps Visitors to actually fell more comfortable with your site overall (as it provides spatial structure), and it fosters greater comprehension of your written Content and natural flow of viewing entire pages (via scrolling down) rather than whatever is simply "above the fold."

You have done well, but tweaking your website to a stricter conformity to traditional web standards with regard to English formatting (the internet's first language) is something that pretty much has to be done "all or nothing": you can create a different language version of the site, but your Main website should always be in English (to reap the benefits of the Search Engine's caching and indexing, which is and always will be done in English - leaving the Local Hubs to cache in other languages) and conform to best English formatting.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

i would actually add one more comment ... for the sake of just a little adjustment, you could have the whole page appear on the front screen without the need to scroll ... just make the world picture smaller or relocate. i think that would be worth the tweek.

hope that helps.
        ciao deb

Comment

Working...
        X