add-on domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add-on domain

I purchased a new domain name which ends on .fr (thats why I could'nt buy it by Voda) Now I need to point it to my account at Voda so I can use it as an add-on domain. At Eurodns, where I purchased the domain name, I have to fill in 2 nameservers and IP adresses. I tried the 2 adresses ns1.voda33.com and ns2.voda34.com with its IP adresses but I received a mail of Eurodns that 'these 2 servernames cannot be queried for SOA' ?? (don't know what it means). Did I fill in the wrong servernames? thanks for your help.

Re: add-on domain

No.. i think you they should both be voda 33 on the newer servers.. check your welcome email to be sure. Then contact your domain registrar for further assistance.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok, I fixed it. But I don't find my second website on the browser. I called it www.4solutions.fr and I made an addon domain in my account. I only find the indexpage when I fill in: www.quatrefeuilles.info/4solutions.html . You told me that it is possible to have an other website without any relationship with the main one. How do I do that then? Thanks

Comment

Hi Aimee,

Go back to Add-Onn, scroll down and set up redirection to 4solutions.fr
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thank you! I just did what you told me and I redirected the domain. I uploaded to public_htlml/4solutions.fr but I still see no indexpage on www.4solutions.fr I checked it over and over but I can't find what I did wrong. In Controlpanel the redirection is also wright...?

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
            Hi Aimee,

Go back to Add-Onn, scroll down and set up redirection to 4solutions.fr
            Wrong, wrong, WRONG!

Aimee?

Go back into your Control Panel and REMOVE ANY RE-DIRECTION you have entered for this newly created add-on domain.

Next, go your your French Domain Registrar and CHANGE DNS ENTRIES (change the Nameservers) that is currently entered for your Domain to reflect the paired servers assigned to your account at VodaHost: ns1.voda33.com and ns2.voda33.com
            It will take anywhere from a couple minutes to a couple days for the changes to take effect, but this will "point" your domain to your hosting account where your website has been published, and then you will see your website without knowing you just traveled across the ocean twice to get there!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X