• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My web site

My web site can any one have a look and tel what you think

www.betlinkservices.com

Re: My web site

I would be happy to do so but I have just waited 10 minutes for the site to load and it still has not appeared! Whether this is a fault at my end, although other web pages are loading ok so I don't think it is. I can only assume there is something wrong with your home page or too many heavy graphics causing the problem.
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

It loaded fine for me.

I think it's a good layout, I like the background, but why is it so long?

It seems the only navigational points are to a guest book and to another website. I think you should break down the content and try to put them on separate pages rather then a massive amount on only one page.
      Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

It did for me today as well? I agree with the suggestion above as well as far as breaking the pages up is concerned. It is a bit long as it stands. I also noticed some of the figures had a ? instead of a pound sign in front of them which you may want to correct
        Regards

Adrian
        www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Hi All
          Thanks for having a look at my site, Will look in to it

Comment

lescarling if you want it rank well in search engines I would break into seprate pages okay so try that okay best regards brandon green from rogcastr

Comment

Just updated my site

Comment

Hi Not really sure what changes you have made but below is a suggested revamp of your opening sentences which currently have some spelling and grammatical errors

Hi and welcome to Betlinkservices.com. A new website for all you horseracing, tennis & football fans. This web site has been setup to help you to make money (in, or at, or betting on) all sports in the UK. To win by betting the first thing you need is money in your betfair account, and to keep(a balance) in your account. If you do not have account go to betfair and sign up and enter this code T6WFGAEHE

Regards

Adrian
                www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Hi Adrian
                  Thanks for the spelling and grammatical errors (its time for me to go back to school)
                  On page one (home) i have cut it down the staking plans have gone to its own page.
                  Thank you for all your help with this site.
                  Les

Comment

My pleasure I know how easy it is to overlook these things especially when you have revised something several times. I always try to do text in word first to use the spell check and grammar before putting it on the site but even then mistakes happen
                    Regards

Adrian
                    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Hi All
                      Just up dated my site please have a look and tel what you think (made it smaller pulled it in more)..
                      Cheeers
                      les
                      www.betlinkservices.com

Comment

Hi Les ...It looks fine to me but I am only viewing with IE and it may be a good idea for someone with Firefox or one of the other browsers to check it over and see how it looks on there as well

Spotted what I think is a typo on your Bet Angel box as it says Create your own "Bot" which I assume should be Bet.

There is quite a lot of blank page at the bottom. Don't know if you have something planned to go in there or not but purely from the visual effect it might be worth shortening it if not.
                        Regards

Adrian
                        www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Hi les,
                          Just viewed your site in firefox, and Adrian was right, the flashing banner on the index page FIND OUT HOW NOW is over the text block.
                          Download MOzilla firefox and add it to your preview options. that way you can check both it and IE before you publish.
                          Hope this helps,
                          Regards,
                          MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
                          Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
                          www.princess-bride.co.uk
                          Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Working...
                          X