image displaced after publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image displaced after publishing

I've been using Bluevoda for over a year now with over 100 pages published, however, recently, I wanted to update my index page http://www.nouveauwriter.com
    with an image. When I select the image and place it on the page it appears way down at the very bottom of the page, actually past the end of my page. This happens both in preview and when I publish it. Even when I place the image at the very top of the page it still ends up way down once published.

After reading several posts, I have tried to rename the image, re-upload it and republish the page. Nothing works. I am stumped, as adding images has always been super easy.

Since this does not happen with all my pages, is it possible that it occurs on cloned pages, or on pages that have been published for awhile?

Please advise.
    Thanks,
    Laura

Re: image displaced after publishing

I dont see it.. which image?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I did not keep the image on my landing page as it does not look good when my readers go there since it always gets misplaced way past the end of my page. However, ideally I wish to place the image on the left sidebar just above the Rover image. It's a small image, 1 inch by 2 inches.

Laura

Comment

Hi are you referring to the Powered by BlueVoda Logo?
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X