my web address cant be found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my web address cant be found

i made test page (index.html) via cpanel and then i tested it and it wont find my adress : http://www.bs.biz/index.html
    any quesses or knownledge in this tissue ? :)
    When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Re: my web address cant be found

Secrets Solved : aah yeah got it was in email :)
    When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Comment

What you mean ?

Comment

He meant it is solved and this thread is closed.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

sorry my english :) that was what i ment i solved the broblem was that bs.biz is not activated yet. and the welcome mail contained the temp ip. heh i get misundestod alot i was thinking to buy new laptop and ask pepole what they use heh . then i got ingored and thread closed in chit chat :) sorry again .

JAN
          Last edited by EpillionVortex; 06-01-2009, 05:30 PM. Reason: edited to be clearer

Comment

Working...
          X