first page only but first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first page only but first

is this too simple for starting page? or should i add more menus, logos, ect?
    When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Re: first page only but first

That should do it !
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Seems great to me for a starting page =)
      Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

:) thanks SChajin, thanks Hylith. My time is kinda limited - tomorrow is "my" free time & free day off from work from good results).
        Anyway, my aim would be adding 10-20 pages more but there is problems with my english :D so it might turn 5-10 pages more, slowly building the site up.

heres some aims, if you think more please tell:
        -adding english site & finnish site (Flags upper right corner in starting page).
        -adding spider photos, autopsy, physics, ect. waiting copyright email responses from some photos so this might take time more.
        When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Comment

ok the site is gone badly wrong from what i was planning (im still on road of massive EDIT on my site).. i liked the shopping cart in this Soholaunch its easy to manage.. but i will need it on other language, so anyone know is it possible to turn it in diffrent language?
          Last edited by EpillionVortex; 06-07-2009, 01:37 AM. Reason: cart not chart ;D

Comment

Working...
          X