This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck

I know this is for pre sales, but if its just after a pre sale sign up for the year and got stuck how to publish my site, i couldnt see a thread for.
    My question is.. when i try publish i dont have a password ,, so i can connect ,, so what i do now?

Re: Stuck

Your login and password are in your welcome email. You should have got this after signing up. They usually say 'check your spam box' too - just in case it was routed there.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
      Your login and password are in your welcome email. You should have got this after signing up. They usually say 'check your spam box' too - just in case it was routed there.
      thanx i found it ... but when one problem ends another starts ... i no idea how to link the page i published to my doamn name,,, as its not with Vodahost and cant change it untill the 60 days is up... i spent all this is looking for a form to tell me how but still no luck... ended up back here :(

Comment

I think I know what you mean -
        You bought a domain name someplace else? If yes - then you need to re-direct your domain name to your VodaHost domain name. Go to your domain supplier admin centre (maybe called control panel or something similar) which you will have a seperate login and password for. Somewhere there will be an area where you can re-direct your domain name.

There are threads in the forums about this and, I think videos, so have a search around for further help. If you get stuck or I have misunderstood your question - come back here and ask.... :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
          I think I know what you mean -
          You bought a domain name someplace else? If yes - then you need to re-direct your domain name to your VodaHost domain name. Go to your domain supplier admin centre (maybe called control panel or something similar) which you will have a seperate login and password for. Somewhere there will be an area where you can re-direct your domain name.

There are threads in the forums about this and, I think videos, so have a search around for further help. If you get stuck or I have misunderstood your question - come back here and ask.... :o)
          You kinda got it but then went off the problem,,,
          Yes i do have a domain name off another supplier,,, i cant direct it here untill the 60 days is up..
          my main problem is ,,, i can publish a page ,, but then how do i link that page to my domain name???
          i've tried to go in the control panel but as you said is ask for a seprate password,,, where would i find that???
          At this rate i'll be back at work tomorrow and sitting here tomorrow night trying to get it to work :(
          I've been looking for advice all night with no luck

Comment

The 60 day rule only applies to transfers, not redirecting name servers. You
            can redirect your name servers at any time you. Click the below...

VodaHost's tutorials about how to change your name servers (DNS)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
              The 60 day rule only applies to transfers, not redirecting name servers. You
              can redirect your name servers at any time you. Click the below...

http://www.vodahost.com/tut_dns.htm
              oOo ok thanx i'll do that as soon as i get a cuppa coffee (long day at work) .. but that still dont answer my question .... How do i get the address of my page to add it to my domain name? .. ( other words.. how do i after publishing get it on line) ( for some reason the video clips only ever play half way throw )
              I've got odd's 10 - 1 that i might just get my site on line tonight :)

Comment

oOo the password and username didnt work in control panel (from welcome email)

Comment

It does work..you must login on the below link

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X