ReferralAdvocacy.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReferralAdvocacy.com

I would appreciate any comments/questions on this legal advocacy referral service site.

Re: ReferralAdvocacy.com

where is the link
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Sorry. I don't know how to put it in! It is www.referraladvocacy.com.

Comment

hi John,
        well, I suppose the nature of the topic excludes the need for colour, logo, design features etc.? LOL It is, after all, more of an "information" site as opposed to one requiring 1000's of hits per day and tons of revenue generated thereby, yes?

Only thing I can add is: I note it's a Canadian site. "Canadian" English may be a result of the mixing of UK English & US English, but perhaps you should be consistent in the spelling; i.e. EITHER US OR UK - for example: you use favourable (UK spelling) & then specialize (US spelling).... :)
        good luck anyway,
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hello,

The starting page seems pretty blank to me, maybe you should add a logo or a header or something.

Now that I dive deeper, all pages are pretty blank, not only that but the content moves around suggesting that not all pages are centered.

I don't know my friend, there isn't much to review. I think you really need to get some pictures in there, a logo, a background, a nice header and footer... this website may be even more blank than www.purple.com.

Don't you think?
          Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Many thanks for your comments David!

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
            hi John,
            well, I suppose the nature of the topic excludes the need for colour, logo, design features etc.? LOL It is, after all, more of an "information" site as opposed to one requiring 1000's of hits per day and tons of revenue generated thereby, yes?

Only thing I can add is: I note it's a Canadian site. "Canadian" English may be a result of the mixing of UK English & US English, but perhaps you should be consistent in the spelling; i.e. EITHER US OR UK - for example: you use favourable (UK spelling) & then specialize (US spelling).... :)
            good luck anyway,
            david

Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to read and comment Hylith! I am working on a logo.

Originally posted by Hylith View Post
              Hello,

The starting page seems pretty blank to me, maybe you should add a logo or a header or something.

Now that I dive deeper, all pages are pretty blank, not only that but the content moves around suggesting that not all pages are centered.

I don't know my friend, there isn't much to review. I think you really need to get some pictures in there, a logo, a background, a nice header and footer... this website may be even more blank than www.purple.com.

Don't you think?

Comment

Working...
              X