How do I put html in text in blue voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I put html in text in blue voda

Ok - I'm trying to put in h1 tags and links - and can't figure out how to type those in without my html showing up on the page from the text boxes.

Same thing, I was creating my own navigation in a table, but again had trouble making links cuz I dont know where to put the html. When I right click and it shows me the generated html, it doesn't tell me how to add to or change it.

If I use the navigation provided and ask my text to align left, it disappears under the BV symbol. Will that disappear after published?

Thanks
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Re: How do I put html in text in blue voda

Please look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...highlight=tags and http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...hlight=headers post#5 will give you some information on h1 to h6 tags. Why should you use them if they they are not to appear in your page?

If you want to create a text link table, you don't need to add html. Create your table, type in every cell the text that will be the link, then for every cell highlight the text and click on the link icon on the uper toolbar. The link window will popup, insert there the URL relevant to the text.

Regarding the nav bar, please note that the buttons are simply images, then for each one the button text is added. So it obvious that if you use a button that has a left side icon, as the default BV button, you should not use left alignment for the button text. If you want to have button text aligned on the left, just use another button image. To do this, go in "style", in the nav bar properties, and chose one from the list, both for normal and for mouseover. You can also create your own buttons: visit the Tips & Trics section of the forum to see how this can be done
    Last edited by navaldesign; 03-05-2006, 08:24 AM.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please click the below for a complete list of BlueVoda tutorials which
      include everything you need to know about linking...

http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying putting together a site using Blue Voda! Now, my question is - am I wasting my time, since this will be a site that needs a shopping cart, would I be better off using Soho and waiting to build until I have purchased?

I like that BV can be built off-line and I gather I can't do that with Soho?

Another question about BV - can I build a commerce site without using one of the oscommerce templates? Or are they necessary for the shopping cart integration?

Thanks so much for this forum and your help. It's this forum as much as your quality products which have led me to you to move my hosting more than anything else!

Oh, I was confused abouth the html cuz you couldn't see what I put in the html box until I previewed. Just took time for me to realize to preview!
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ahhhh the magic question "am I wasting my time"?

Yes and No.

It all depends what you want to accomplish, how many products do
          you want to sell?, how do you want to sell them?, what type of
          control do you want over the sales proccess and what type of image
          do you want to portray to your customers.

Are you wasting your time????

Maybe yes, Maybe no....Its your call mate!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I'm just trying to get an idea about the shopping cart integration - which I can't see in the demo.

I'll have 200+ products each on three different sites - then a 4th that has about 50 right now, I believe.

I know that both Blue Voda and Soho are top quality - I'm just asking for an opinion on which handles e-commerce better - or do they just handle it differently?

And I'm not wasting my time - I'm having a ball - if I wasn't e-commerce - I would have purchased and been transferring within 24 hours of building - but I need to be ready.
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

I would go with Soholaunch with so many products.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Great - is Soho availabe with the shopping cart for all domains in the package?
                Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

You can only have one Soholaunch installation per account.
                  Last edited by VodaHost; 03-06-2006, 09:19 PM.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                  X