Please review and give ur imputs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review and give ur imputs

Hi everyone My first site all about people who wish to trade the forex markets using automated trading software I buy test and show the live results so that everyone can see and decide which is good and hopefully buy via my site or when opening an account by a broker make me the introducing broker
    your input will be very much appreciated
    many thanks
    alfg

Re: Please review and give ur imputs

need a link ^_^
    www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Put your site on ie www.XXXXXX.com

Comment

Opps http://www.forex-robot-testing.com
        thanks
        alfg

Comment

Hi Alfg,

Had a quick look at the home page, lots of spelling and grammatical errors, needs better spacing too, like a space between paragraphs, space after comma's and full stops, that kind of thing. Sounds like a good niche, good luck.

Sarah
          Sarah

Comment

Hi alfg,

Your pages all open in a new tab which will irritate a visitor having a good look around your site. You need to up your SEO... decide on your main keywords and incorporate them into: content, page titles, url's, page description etc etc. It is always easier if you practise good SEO from the start.
            Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
            Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
            Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
            BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Good overall design, but I would maybe look for something else besides those bubble text looking words for the products.

Ditto with the other comments. It's pretty good, just needs to be tweaked up a bit. =)
              Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Hi
                thanks to all for ur comments, have made some huge changes on all advise,pls have a look and will be happy to see ur comments
                thanks a mil
                alfg

Comment

Not sure if it is intended or not but the background color of "See Review Page for live trading results" at the bottom of the page is in white rather than the overall background of the page.

Hope this helps make your site look more professional!
                  Mr. Big Paw
                  Somewhere in the CO mountains
                  Big Paw Services

Comment

Hi alfg,
                    overall design looks good - I only checked the first page & this is what I found: (my corrections/suggestions in red)
                    As your site is aiming at a somewhat professional market I would advise that you check all pages for basic spelling/grammar....first impressions are always important :)
                    david

At Forex-Robot-testing.com we will be testing automated forex trading software for the Metatrader platform. These Expert Advisors will be put through their paces and you will be able to see the results of live trading accounts at the end of every trading session. An automated forex trading system is the future,and has come a long way. There are many out there and also many review sites, but be cautious as many do not work. I have also seen many review sites recommending EAs that I have tested and do not work. I also read reviews about them in other fora that confirm they do not work.

When you look at the website and read the reviews that some people give then I wonder how do they sleep at night? I think that many of the so-called review sites just want to sell something. Well, this is not a review site with the same old load of sales talk, it's an information website.
                    (new paragraph)
                    Here you do not have to believe what I write or have any doubt. Just look at the live results, watch it everyday over a period of time.
                    Play on a demo account until you feel good about it. When you feel comfortable, make your decision to buy a expert advisor.

The most important point here is that you can view the live trading results and make a good, well-informed decision on which expert advisor will suit your style of trading. We cannot test all expert advisors as there are just too many but we will always have 3 EA's which we think are great on test here. The 3 forex robots that we choose will be trading on
                    real accounts with real money.
                    (new paragraph)
                    I would suggest that you make use of a VPS (see VPS page) as this enables you to go anywhere and do other things while your forex trading software trades your account,and will also solve many internet problems.

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

When you first mention EAs, I'd probably put in brackets what it stands for, then when the reader sees reference to EAs throughout the rest of the website, they know what E.A stands for.

"I have also seen many review sites recommending EAs (Expert Advisors) that I have tested and do not work."

Just a suggestion, cause when I first read it, i thought "what the hell is an EA?"
                      Rowena

The Link Dental Personnel
                      www.thelinkdentalpersonnel.com

Comment

HI
                        thanks to all. Have done most as I am new to this
                        The first spelling mistake (These Expert Advisors ) is on purpose as expert advisor as a key word has more hits with less supply than expert advisor
                        the white back ground
                        I have replaced that text many times.In blue voda it is perfect as soon I publish it it makes it white ??? I am confused
                        I know my English is not up to std but I am Afrikaans living in Thailand so my knowledge and to get good help not that easy I do run the spelling checker
                        once again many many thanks to everyone
                        alfg

Comment

Working...
                        X