Sub Menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub Menus

Can you add a sub menu into the Navigation bars. I know it is very common on most sites but I cant seem to figure it out here. Also can you make any of the shapes curved to add design to your header.

Re: Sub Menus

For the header: You can of course use the Logo button if applicable. You can change the shape, text, borders, colors, etc. Have a look and explore it.
    To have sub menus, use the Menu Bar instead of the Navigation.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Tom can you utilize some of the designs in the menu bar?

Comment

Yes. On the General tab - bottom choose vertical or horizontal layout. On the Style tab you can play with the font, color, mouse over, etc.

Sorry, I think I misunderstood the question at first. If you mean using some of the designs used in the Navigation, then the answer is No.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Tom Now I am mixed up. I have the same wish. I want to have a standard menu bar which, when you mouse onto it, shows a drop down menu. Is this possible and can both menu buttons and drop down sub-menu be formatted.

PS Can I import menu buttons from photshop?

Comment

Or is the answer, that sub menus are actually a set of vertical menus placed horizontally side by side? Cant be. Sb menus generally look different to menu header, and often, if menu is vertical, sub-menu also drops down vertical, pushing the next header down.

It si surprising that this is not clear cut in the navigation tute.

Comment

Hi Chequebin,

If you click on the Navigation button, you create Fixed Menu Bars (veritical and horizontal layouts) and no drop downs possible for this. Watch this video.

If you click the Menu Bar button, you create Sliding Menu Bars. With this you can create dropdown menus. You can create both vertical and horizontal layout menu bars. Watch this video. You format both menu and sub-menu items with the Styles tab.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Working...
              X