Revealing Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revealing Text

I am downloading pages from an existing site. I got it down and lengthened it when it was too short. However while some of the text is showing I cannot reveal it all. It seem like I need to expand the text box, but it does not work.

When the box is selected my cursor will turn into the little two side arrow but when I try to pull on the little block to pull down the box it will not work.

Any suggestions, please?

Middleman

I tried to ask this before but under a different heading and go no replies.

Re: Revealing Text

Hi Middleman,

It helps to include a link to your page when you post a question(if you have published of course)

It sound that the text is in a layer or...try after you click on it, right clicking the mouse and select move to front.

Now try it again.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Hi Travlinman,

Sorry to be slow getting back, but have been travelling. I tried your suggestion but nothing happened.

I did not publish the site I am copying, but it is owned by a committee I am on and I use it to experiment with. Its: www.festivalofthesea.ca and I was trying to copy the Home Page.

Middleman

Comment

Hi,

The problem with downloading pages from an online webpage is that most of what are on the page is turned into images in the process.

Double click on any of the object you would like to correct and look at the properties.

It is better that you use the page that you download as an example for you to refer to while you rebuild the page again with BV.

Normally texts and block of texts are not affected.

Also you need to set the size of your new page to the same size as the page you downloaded.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks Zzuriatman

Most of my page turned out alright, just missing some colour. There are three panels or columns. The text is ok in two but in the centre one all the text would not show up. When I selected the centre text the text box showed up but I cannot enlarge it even though I have increased the page size.

I guess I might just have to start over from scratch.

Middleman

Comment

Working...
          X