No announcement yet.

HELP...One of my pages is messed up!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP...One of my pages is messed up!!!!

I have no idea what happened but on my Contact Us page for some reason a bunch of garbly goop showed up in the background of my page. I went to my BlueVoda program and re-published the page but all this junk still shows up on the page. Can someone please tell me first how the heck this happened and second, how to get rid of it? The page is www.profitandlasvegas.com/contactus.html. Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Regards,
    Jeff Peterson
    Profit and Las Vegas Bookkeeping, LLC
    702.405.9912 - Office
    866.835.9912 - Fax
    jeff@profitandlasvegas.com
    www.profitandlasvegas.com

Re: HELP...One of my pages is messed up!!!!

Pages with forms MUST be published as php or else the code appears in the page.

After you publish it as php (Page Properties, extension when published: -> php) delete the existing html page from the server.

Also change your menus so the link to your contact page points to the .php page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: HELP...One of my pages is messed up!!!!

Thank you so much for your help. I did as you suggested and it worked. Man...I didn't realize how many links I had all over my site pointing to the contact us page. I had to change all of those too! But the good news is, it worked. Thank you again for your help.

Regards,
      Jeff Peterson
      Profit and Las Vegas Bookkeeping, LLC
      702.405.9912 - Office
      866.835.9912 - Fax
      jeff@profitandlasvegas.com
      www.profitandlasvegas.com

Comment

Working...
      X