How Do I add video clip to my page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I add video clip to my page

I am adding a video clip to my page. I have watched the video tutorial on it and it seems pretty easy. My question is can I view it in preview or do I have to wait until it is published before I can check it out. What will it look like on my site. Is there an icon or just text.

Re: How Do I add video clip to my page

hi jackie
    i use windows media player to make my videos and i can preview it without publishing if you want to see my website as a example then goto
    sodaowls.com and press on gallery hope this helps
    graham

Comment

Hi Graham,
      just following this thread & I thought I'd take up your suggestion to visit your gallery page. Works well, I have to say, but I make the following recommendations. (in red)

Here are the photos from our end of season do. We all enjoyed the night,the food was really good....we had pie and pea supper.

On the night we had our player of the year award which went to Marcus Tudgay who was also the Sheffield Wednesday player of the year and the club's top scorer.

Other guests were Russ Wilcox ,Luke Bowden,Richard O'Donnell ,Mark Beeves and their partners. Brian Laws was also invited but could not attend as his wife was due to have their baby.

We presented Russ Wilcox and Brian Laws with a photo of the derby double.
      Also we would like to thank our guests for giving up their time signing autographs and having photos taken.

It's a phobia of mine LOL....can't help it!!,
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

hi david
        i have taken your advise and changed things
        your input was much appreciated please have another look and let me know what you thing you just click on the media player icon and go into browse and put your video into that.

Comment

Hi Jackie yes it does show on the preview and if you want see my site taht has vidoe on it go right head www.rogcastr.com

Comment

Working...
          X