Site finally correctly published, can't activate the link button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site finally correctly published, can't activate the link button

Question, assistance and Review of site: www.benefitplace.biz.
    While the site is published and almost ready to go in its' current form - many updates are planned - I can not activate the "Link" button on the bar at the top of the page to begin the process. I cannot get to the URL Box - or do not no how to access it. Which menu bar do I double click to access the "Nav Bar Properties editor"?

In a previous attempt to link the pages, I messed up all the pages and was forced to start over. I have viewed the tutorials over and over, there must be a process I am missing.

While most of the pages show up as intended, I need to link them to the Home/Index page and if possible among themselves. Please review and help!

Phil
    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Re: Site finally correctly published, can't activate the link button

Double click on your nave bar and it should pop up..Name your pages
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by Eides View Post
      Question, assistance and Review of site: www.benefitplace.biz.
      While the site is published and almost ready to go in its' current form - many updates are planned - I can not activate the "Link" button on the bar at the top of the page to begin the process. I cannot get to the URL Box - or do not no how to access it. Which menu bar do I double click to access the "Nav Bar Properties editor"?

In a previous attempt to link the pages, I messed up all the pages and was forced to start over. I have viewed the tutorials over and over, there must be a process I am missing.

While most of the pages show up as intended, I need to link them to the Home/Index page and if possible among themselves. Please review and help!

Phil
      Hi Phil,

You have an error in the link url for your Links Page, it should be: http://www.benefitplace.biz/links.html
      Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
      Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
      Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
      BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Phil,

Actually you need to add .html to all of your nav bar links and you dont need www.../index.html for home page link url. (use only http://www.benefitplace.biz/)
        Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
        Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
        Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
        BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Working...
        X