X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview Pages Weird

6/11/09

Hiya...

(I apparently posted this in the wrong section earlier. Perhaps someone here can help me?)

I just started using BlueVoda and our website has yet to go live again after being transferred to VodaHost.

As I'm rebuilding our site's webpages, I have discovered that when I preview them, my page background color behind my text shows white instead of what I assigned there.

I AM using the same color in "highlight" in "Format text" as the background color I assigned to the page.

In all the reading I've done about BlueVoda, I THOUGHT I ran across something that said preview doesn't always show exactly what one creates and in order to see the page correctly it has to first be published online.

Could this be one of those things that preview won't show correctly?

Thanks for your help.

Best...

Tess
    www.treasureislandbooks.net

Re: Preview Pages Weird

Again I can answer this Yes it does show it You got to go to page properties and select a page backround and it mite work then if you still have a problem just put a post and I'll try my best to answer all your questions about bluevoda.

Comment

Re: Preview Pages Weird

Tess, you may be doing too much work here. If you use the icons to create text and change the color of the text, your text's background will be transparent, so it'll show whatever is behind it. Once you change the background color of the text you might have trouble making it do what you want. In any case, use the icons first before going into the drop down menus.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
      X