Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May I use a domain that I created a while back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May I use a domain that I created a while back?

I own two domain names that I set up last year. May I use those domain names while creating my website on Bluevoda?

Re: May I use a domain that I created a while back?

Hi,
    OK, to create a website using BlueVoda, no domain names are required. BV is simply the software to get you started on the design aspects of the site. When you are ready to "publish" your site you will need a VodaHost account. Opening a VH account includes the purchase &/or transfer of domain names. (One free) If the 2 that you bought last year were from VH & you have kept up the payments, you should have an operating account & are all set. If the names you own were bought from someone else you will need to transfer 1 or both to VodaHost.
    Hope that helps,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thanks Ahimsa,

Your post clarified everything. I appreciate your time.

Comment

Originally posted by paypri View Post
        I own two domain names that I set up last year. May I use those domain names while creating my website on Bluevoda?

Hi,

Are the 2 domains hosted by VodaHost?

BlueVoda works only with Domains hosted by VodaHost.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X