Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

php problem- shop-script , php shopping cart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php problem- shop-script , php shopping cart?

Recently I instaled php shopping cart - Shop-Script, and when I m trying
    to run index.php in my browser shows message

sage { return mysql_error(); } ?>
    Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/golsdovz/public_html/slopro/scriptfree/includes/database/mysql.php:46) in /home/golsdovz/public_html/slopro/scriptfree/index.php on line 25

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/golsdovz/public_html/slopro/scriptfree/includes/database/mysql.php:46) in /home/golsdovz/public_html/slopro/scriptfree/index.php on line 25

and after that shows page

Requirements php.ini for this shopping cart is
    file_uploads=On
    magic_quotes_gpc=On

Any suggestions

Thanks for all replays

Bajec

Re: php problem- shop-script , php shopping cart?

Most likely vodahost has one or both of those turn off in php.ini, but that doesn't explain the error your getting on the script.

Did you intergrate that script with one of your pages, or make any changes? Or is it a fresh install

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

No, no modifications was made it, and it was fresh install

Comment

Honestly I don't know why it would be giving you an error, perhaps send a support ticket to vodahost and ask if those two varaibles in php.ini are on or off. That could be the cause.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X