People cant see my movie file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People cant see my movie file

Hi my page is www.alcanzatuexito.org I put a movie file in my index , i can see but the other people cant. The file is produce.wmv and is in windows media player i put using the icon in blue voda, how can i do.

also i got a question, I could avoid that the emails i send from my account dont go to the junk mail of my clients.

thanks
    laura sandoval

Re: People cant see my movie file

hi laura
    just been on your website and the movie works on my computer

Comment

ohhh thanks, so do you know why some one cant, it could be a firewall or something like that.

and also do you know how to avoid that the emails i send dont go to the junk mail like a spam

Comment

tells me i need to download a plugin for the movie , probably why some people cant.
        www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Hi I can answer both 1. your movie won't work on my computer 2. Put like text and less fancy stuff and you won't tangled up in spam.

Comment

Hi Laura,
            re. your video - it takes about 2 - 3 minutes to load which could be too long for a lot of people, but then it runs fine :)
            good luck,
            david
            Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I ould only hear because IT said I had to download something from microsoft I have windows media player yet still and Yes it does play after mins.

Comment

I wouldnt be there long enough to find out if you had a movie or not after all those damn popups. Thats how people get viruses etc and most people know this.. and will CLICK off your site faster than they clicked on it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X