Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble linking my pages

Hi,
    Help, I am new to blue voda. I have started my web site but am having problems linking my pages on the navigation menus. I know to link them with the html extension. At present my pages are saved as a bvp. file. How do I get them to a html file before I am publishing so I can link them all together?
    Is there a drop down menu that will show me the pages I have made so far that I can choose from?
    Any help would be appriciated.
    thanks Aqua

Re: Trouble linking my pages

did you look at the bluevoda tutorials?

Comment

Yes I have watched all the tutorials on this a number of times. But it doesnt tell me how I get my url for the pages in my site, (that I can see).

Comment

You have to buy a domain.

Comment

Hi Aqua,
          when building your pages with BV they will all be saved as bvp files, but when you publish with VodaHost they will automatically have a html ending.
          Until you have a VodaHost account you will only be able to "preview" these pages, not publish.
          hope that helps,
          david
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

That does help, thank you ahimsa

Comment

Hi there,
              I have an account and have a main page but I am having the same problem. I can not publish my page that I want to. My friend passed away and I need to get this info up asap.
              I think there should be a "link" button or something in the menu?? I am using the BlueVoda program like before and not the control panel and it just doesn't work. Am getting all sorts of errors...the videos are just to vague. Just a thought but I don't have any idea what I am doing wrong here. Am saving the page as .bvp but putting a link up??? Help Please?
              It worked before for me... awhile ago and am a bit rusty I guess but this is ridiculous. Have had to call support for help a number of times with other issues..maybe there is something wrong with my account. They said they didn't have one for me but I have a site!!! and paid for a year.
              Much help would be appreciated.

Comment

You know what I get when I try to link and publish my page? a window pops up which I wanted but it is Ask.com!!! grrrrr what is wrong with this thing...all these ads about how to do this with other programs..
                This is such a time waster that I don't have time for..no offence but gee wiz...

Comment

sorry i wont be able to help you but will help you more if you post your own thread and not hijacking someone elses thread.
                  www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Is the Domain name under your name or was it under your friends name.

You need to know the Login username, password, the Voda Servers and IP address for you to take over from him.

First goto "whois.com" to check the above details.
                    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
                    X