Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with linking

This link has been disabled.
    BlueVoda has generated HTML for the current page only and as a result all internal links are disabled.

To enable these links be sure to publish all referenced pages to your website and specify their absolute URLs in the link properties.

This text keeps comming out everytime that I try to go back to one of the pages linked from the others. They used to work ok but now I donīt know what is going wrong. Can somebody help me? Also when I preview one of the pages in the browsr looks ok, but when I publish it, they only appear simbols.
    My domain is grtgm.
    My website www.grtgm.com

Re: Please help with linking

Hi
    Just wondering if by mistake when you published your page you used the "only publish html files" option on the drop down list. Check and try publishing "all files" to see if that resolves the problem
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

No, I always publish all files. What could it hapen? In fact if you click the link in the index page, it shows simbols in the next page. Whay is that? Please help.

Comment

Can anyone help me?!

Comment

Hi Sorry I can't think of a reason for this happening. I can only suggest that if no one else comes up with a solution you put in a ticket to customer support and see what that brings
          Regards

Adrian
          www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

when i go to your home page it looks correct, did you save that page as index? when i click on entrar it goes to this page:

so i assume you saved the page as pronto
            now when i go to the next page, it goes here:

the first thing i see is the mx - it should not be there. then when i take out the mx it goes back to first page where it asks you to enter.
            here is the rule:
            home page is saved as index
            the link to the home page is just your website name:
            www.grtgm.com
            all other pages will be saved as you did with pronto
            you add .html to every saved page, for example is you had an about us page your link would be
            www.grtgm.com/aboutus.html
            if you had a news page, your link would be
            www.grtgm.com/news.html
            and so on. if you still cannot get it done, contact me through my website.
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Tanks to you and Adrian for your help. I wasn't adding the html at the end. I forgot.
              But you were of great help.

Comment

Working...
              X