Problems with SoHo wizard step 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with SoHo wizard step 1

I'm trying to set up my SoHo but I'm stuck at step 1. I'm clicking the template I want but then I get a message saying

Unable to extract template file successfully. Template folder [NEITZER-Foggy-blue-grey] was not created.
    I tried a few other templates and it's not working.

Do I need to download a template into my computer in order for it to work? Is this something on my end that I need to do or are the templates not working right?

Re: Problems with SoHo wizard step 1

Make sure you have UPDATED SOHO first of all. Second, make sure you have inserted your ftp info in the Admin Icon section and then click the yellow HELP/question mark.. do the second tab IT and fix my permissions.. then try installing the template.

Some templates are OUTDATED and you may need to download them from the soholaunch addons site and then install them. As memory serves this is a really OLD template.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      Make sure you have UPDATED SOHO first of all. Second, make sure you have inserted your ftp info in the Admin Icon section and then click the yellow HELP/question mark.. do the second tab IT and fix my permissions.. then try installing the template.

Some templates are OUTDATED and you may need to download them from the soholaunch addons site and then install them. As memory serves this is a really OLD template.

Karen
      Thank you for your very quick response. Alot of that is greek to me. Is there any way you could dumb it down or break it into smaller steps?

Thanks Karen

Comment

If you click the webmaster /admin icon.. you can see the tabs there to update and put in your info.. start there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X