Installing BV on 2nd computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing BV on 2nd computer

I want to install BV on a 2nd computer as I am clogging up my first computer now. When I try to download the free BV software I put in my email address etc and it tells me that I am already subscribed and will not let me go any further. What can I do ? I do not want to put in another email address which would probably be one way out but eventually I want to use this new computer for all my existing work.

Thanx

Andrewr
    www.ourhonestreview.com

Re: Installing BV on 2nd computer

you could put in a support ticket and see if that produces a solution or use a new email address and then once installed use the edit options in your account to revert back to the one you want to use.
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

You can use the first BV that you downloaded. Just copy the .exe file that you downloaded to a usb2 pendrive and you can install to your 2nd computer from the pen drive itself.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thank you I did put in a support ticket and they gave me the.exe download link. Your way is the same Thanx

Comment

Working...
        X