This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain extend over 1 year

(1) . i would like to know how the domain extention over the one year that i signed up for how does it work if i wonted to ,buy it for a few more years

(2). can someone by my domain from up under me for the next up and coming year even before my year runs out

(3) . can i buy more years right now (ive only had my domain for 3 months)

(4) sense i aready have the domain name do i have first dibs on it ,for the up and coming years ,or can any one just pay for the up and coming years right now

(5)because i dont wont anyone to come a long and steal it from up under me ,for the up and coming year ,to come

(6) and because i dont wont to be charged $500 for every year after to by it back because of these domain companys charges high prices for domain names that have a lot of traffic coming to them from the last owner, (THAT WOULDNT BE A GOOD FEELIN BEING THAT AM THE ONE THAT PUT/GOT ALL THE TRAFFIC COMING TO THAT DOMAIN)

Re: domain extend over 1 year

Usually renewal is automatic, unless you specifically ask your registrar NOT TO, at least a couple of months before expiry. If you don't, the registration is extended to one (or more, depending on the case) years. So noone can steel your domain name, unless you don't pay for registration. ***** can confirm.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Did you buy the domain name from Vodahost?, If yes..our domain name charges
      are only $19.95 per year and are layed out very clearly in our terms of service
      which can be found on the below url.

www.VodaHost.com/tos.htm

If you bought a domain name from another company. Please contact them.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

An extract from these TOS of Vodahost Domains:

EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL OF SERVICE(S): You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to keep your own records and to maintain your own reminders regarding when your domain name registration or other Services are set to expire. As a convenience to you, and not as a binding commitment, we and/or your Primary Service Provider may notify you via an email message or via your account when renewal fees are due. Should these fees go unpaid, your Services will expire or be cancelled. Payment must be made by credit card or such other method as we may allow or require from time to time. If you select automatic renewal of the Service(s), we may attempt to renew the Service(s) a reasonable time before expiration, provided your credit card or other billing information is available and up to date. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to keep your billing information up to date and that we are not required to, but that we may, contact you to update this information in the event that an attempted transaction is not processed successfully.

In other words, no one can take your domain name just like that, IF YOU PAY YOUR INVOICES IN TIME. Make sure if you have chosen automatic renewal or not, but even if you haven't done so, it would be enough to take care in time before the expiry. As ***** suggested, read carefully the TOS if you bought your domain name from Vodahost (inl. Vodahost Domains) or contact your registrar if you bought it somewhere else.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X