Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webpage distorted

domain name: www.apexpropertyservices.org.uk
    the contacts page in my website whcih is at: www.apexpropertyservices.org.uk/contact.html
    has suddenly become distorted. The rest of the website is fine, all the pagesd are the way they should be, but the contact page, where the contact form is has been seformed. there are codes and letters all over the page and the original contents are all out of place too. I have tried using the form aswell, when i click on send it says link is broken. I have tried re-publishing the page, but its the same. The contact page is the main point of contact for my business, God knows how long it has been like this. It is devastating for my business.

Re: webpage distorted

Yes you are right. This is what I see.
    Maybe somebody more knowledgeable than me can help you.

I am lost with scripts.

0) { $upload_DstName[$i] = $prefix . "_" . str_replace(" ", "_", $_FILES[$key]['name']); $upload_SrcName[$i] = $_FILES[$key]['name']; $upload_Size[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['size']); $upload_Temp[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['tmp_name']); $upload_Type[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['type']); $uploadlink[$i] = "$upload_folder/$upload_DstName[$i]"; $upload_fieldname[$i] = $key; $upload_fieldname_final[$i] = ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)); $fieldvalue[$i] = $uploadlink[$i]; $i++; } if ($upload_Size[$i] >= $max_filesize) { $error .= "The size of $key (file: $upload_SrcName[$i]) is bigger than the allowed " . $max_filesize/1024 . " Kbytes!\n"; } } $crack[0] = '\n'; $crack[1] = '\r'; $crack[2] = "%0a"; $crack[3] = "%0d"; $crack[4] = "content-type:"; $crack[5] = "to:"; $crack[6] = "cc:"; $crack[7] = "bcc:"; $crack[8] = "mime-version:"; $crack[9] = "x0a"; $crack[10] = "x0d"; foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { for ($k = 0; $k < count($crack); $k++) { if (substr_count(strtolower($value), $crack[$k])) { $error .= "The field $key contained e-mail headers ($crack[$k]) in the value submitted. This seems to be a cracking attempt and the message has not been sent.!
    "; } } } if ($error) { $errorcode = file_get_contents($error_url); $replace = "##error##"; $errorcode = str_replace($replace, $error, $errorcode); echo $errorcode; exit; } $uploadfolder = basename($upload_folder); for ($i = 0; $i < count($upload_DstName); $i++) { $uploadFile = $uploadfolder . "/" . $upload_DstName[$i]; if (!is_dir(dirname($uploadFile))) { @RecursiveMkdir(dirname($uploadFile)); } else { @chmod(dirname($uploadFile), 0777); } @move_uploaded_file($upload_Temp[$i] , $uploadFile); chmod($uploadFile, 0644); } $internalfields = array ("submit", "reset", "filesize", "upload_folder", "send", "captcha_code"); $message .= "\n"; foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { if (!in_array(strtolower($key), $internalfields)) { if (!is_array($value)) { $message .= ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)) . " : " . $value . "\n"; } else { $message .= ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)) . " : " . implode(",", $value) . "\n"; } } } if (count($upload_SrcName) > 0) { $message .= "\nThe following file have been uploaded:\n"; for ($i = 0; $i < count($upload_SrcName); $i++) { $message .= $upload_SrcName[$i] . " Link: " . $uploadlink[$i] . "\n"; } } mail($mailto, $subject, stripslashes($message), $header); header('Location: '.$success_url); exit; } ?>
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

page is a html you need to go back to the page properties in the general tab at file extension and make it php and republish it :)
      www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X